Senior Auditor, Technology
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will participate in the execution of SOX compliance activities including understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting and participating in walkthroughs, and performing tests of design and operational effectiveness for key information technology controls including but not limited to ITGC, Application Automated Controls, Key Reports, SOC Reports, and other ad-hoc IT testing.
- You will build effective working relationships and trust with our business and engineering partners across the organization.
- You will develop a detailed understanding of Yelp's systems, identifying both control gaps and opportunities to streamline processes and controls.
- You will create and modify test plans to ensure identified control attributes are being examined appropriately.
- You will document accurate and detailed workpapers clearly describing the tests, the result of work performed, and conclusions reached.
- You will evaluate control deficiencies, including collaborating with control owners on root cause identification, mitigating controls, impact analysis, and remediation action plans.
- You will proactively follow-up, track, and close out all identified audit findings.
- You will participate in readiness reviews for emerging risks.
- You will identify opportunities to enhance the SOX program to improve efficiency and increase the value we provide to Yelp.
- You will help to educate the company on the role of YAR and the value we bring.
- You will support projects within the overall Audit Plan that have a data related focus (e.g., data governance, cyber dashboards, breach simulations, etc)
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3-5+ years in an auditing and/or finance role (preferably at Big 4 and/or the technology industry).
- You have a BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- You ideally have a CPA, CISA, CIA or an appropriate equivalent technical certification.
What You’ll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Analyst - Marketing