Senior Product Manager - Consumer Experience (Remote)
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United Kingdom
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Work closely with our design team to set the UX vision for the product.
- Own your product area’s destiny and create roadmaps for the team to reflect this vision.
- Sift through our mountains of high-quality review and photo data to deliver personalized, contextual information to Yelp users.
- Delve into the mechanics of generating high-quality user generated content to engage the community and grow reviews.
- Analyze data to understand key leverage points in the core product experience that will influence long-term user retention.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- Based or willing to relocate within the United Kingdom
- Several years of experience building consumer facing products.
- Passion for UX: your wireframes convey a product vision.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running experiments.
- Great with data: you can run your own queries and turn data into actionable insights.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to make things happen.
- Play well with others - enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas with others as much as learning from them!
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 25 days paid holiday initially (rising to 29 with service), plus one floating holiday
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences
- £58 per month toward any wellness activity of your choice
- Quarterly team offsites
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.