Where you come in:
- Oversee the annual planning and monthly forecasting for Yelp’s Product & Engineering or Restaurants teams, covering all expenses and revenue initiative impacts. Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed.
- Business Partnering: Forge close relationships with business leaders and departmental heads to become a trusted advisor who highlights risks, spots opportunities, builds simulations and sensitivity analyses, and suggests solutions that create value for customers, employees and shareholders alike.
- Performance Management: Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary. Collaborate with functional departments across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary.
- Analytics: Aid decision making for reasonable and optimal resource allocation across Product & Engineering or Yelp Restaurants.
- Collaborate and communicate on a timely basis with the central heart of Corporate FP&A about monthly forecasts and other financial trends and developments.
- Manage and develop one direct report.
What it takes to succeed:
- Excellent customer focus, a service mentality, and the ability to partner closely with internal customers.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with superb attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline and multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work on one’s own in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis.
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- Advanced Excel modeling chops.
- Experience with Oracle, Anaplan, SQL, Tableau is desired.
- Personal interest and passion for business and modeling.
- 4-7 years of progressive experience in finance or related field with a minimum of two years managing a team.
- Publicly-traded, high-growth technology companies
- $1 billion in revenue, 5,000+ employees
- MBA, CPA, or CGMA preferred
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager (San Francisco...
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California