Technical Program Manager - Security_GRC (Remote)
Yelp, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Establish, implement, and optimize processes that keep Yelp in compliance with relevant requirements.
- Work with internal and external audit partners to achieve compliance for in-scope systems.
- Establish metrics and reporting mechanisms for assessing security, privacy, and compliance risk across the organization.
- Develop and measure against risk management framework identifying risks that will drive future strategies.
- Drive roadmap and quarterly planning process for compliance initiatives across Product and Engineering.
- Provide transparency and predictability of initiatives for stakeholders.
- Integrate compliance into product requirements in a way that maintains high developer velocity.
- Be a team player who lives the Yelp Values and thrives in a diverse and inclusive work culture.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in driving key security programs as Technical Program Manager or Engineering Manager or Technical Lead.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager working with various cross-functional teams.
- Experience with SOX, PCI compliance and other compliance requirements in a large-scale software company.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into concise and practical engineering requirements.
- Excellent technical fundamentals with a solid track record of delivering results for large and complex projects.
- Experience working with a broad set of internal stakeholders across various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
Complex Delivery Lead Associate Manager – Communications, Medi...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA