What you will do:
- Lead full cycle technology sourcing projects, including strategy, identifying the right potential partners, outreach, competitive bidding, pricing & contract negotiation, and contract approval.
- Build sound relationships with external vendor partners and internal business collaborators.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, from quick contract renewals to in-depth new strategic partnerships.
- Organize a large database of partnerships, be data-driven, and provide clear reporting back to management on the status of renewals or other important contract terms.
- Analyze spend and other data to solve problems, monitor purchasing activity, and conduct benchmarking.
- Ensure that all contracts are executed & cataloged, and that approved payments reflect contractual terms.
We are looking for:
- Preferably 4 years (or more) of technology sourcing related work experience.
- Solid understanding of Technology Sourcing (software, hardware, telco, or datacenter).
- Ability to credibly maneuver a wide range of projects spanning the business that are often highly technical in nature.
- Analytical experience grounded in solid business/finance fundamentals.
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms - written, presentation and negotiation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with C-suite & senior executives as well as seasoned supplier partners.
- Enthusiasm to embrace diverse & dispersed teams across the company on a daily basis.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.