Client Platform Engineer (Remote)
Yelp, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Manage client system infrastructure for Mac, Chrome OS, and Windows.
- Automate everything with configuration management, version control, and CI/CD.
- Develop custom applications and services to automate processes, solve business problems, and empower Yelp employees to work more efficiently.
- Mentor other engineers and share the skills you’ve learned.
- Partner with our security team to drive best practices.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Ideally 3 years experience working in an engineering role.
- A deep understanding of Jamf Cloud, Jamf Connect, Workspace ONE, Google Workspace, or similar.
- Experience with package management technologies (e.g. Munki, Chocolatey).
- Fundamental understanding of Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack).
- Working knowledge of version control software (e.g. Git, Bitbucket).
- Capable of independently developing solutions and making technical recommendations.
- Experience with data reporting and visualization (e.g. Tableau, Splunk, OSquery, SQL)
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies