At Yelp, you have the opportunity to make a real impact on a product used by millions of people every day. The team you'll work with is dynamic, engaging, and fun, with a knack for making products that are reliable and scalable to our expanding market. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of the product you’re working on and will be able to make fast decisions in a highly collaborative environment.
Yelp is looking for a Product Manager to help build its state-of-the-art Commerce platform. In this role, you’ll own and define the revenue and billing platform that processes nearly $1B in annual revenue from Yelp’s 200,000+ advertisers. This is a highly cross-functional role where you’ll keep close communication across Yelp’s executive team, collaborate with other PMs, engineers, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance partners and more to ultimately help create a vision for a large group of engineers.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
This opportunity is fully remote and does not require you to be located in any particular region. We welcome applicants from throughout Ontario and Quebec.
We Are Looking For:
- Experience leading the definition and delivery of products / features / projects which have a high degree of cross-functional complexity and integration.
- An enthusiasm for scaling a growing platform and are always thinking of ways to optimize.Experience with very high availability, mission critical core infrastructure.
- Excited to translate internal users’ needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and an understanding of the industry landscape.
- An experienced product manager with a passion for technology; you’re not just concerned about what we build, but how we build it.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and executives in the same breadth.
- Committed to Yelp’s mission of connecting people with great local businesses
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is not required for this role. We nonetheless encourage all employees to get vaccinated. Employees who are not vaccinated may not visit Yelp’s offices or participate in any in-person work activities, and are not eligible to transfer or be promoted to a role that requires vaccination.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other protected status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.