Senior Product Manager - Commerce Platform
Yelp, London, England, United Kingdom
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Productize creative new pricing and promotion tools to allow our marketing teams to scale to hundreds of thousands of customers
- Collaborate with other product managers to roll out new paid products to advertisers
- Implement process improvements and internal tools relating to subscription management for Customer Success, Finance, and various internal teams
- Work with partners in the Marketing & Purchase ecosystem to ensure Yelp is ahead of the technology curve
- Team up with Engineering to hone and iterate your ideas
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Based or willing to relocate within the United Kingdom
- Experience with high availability, mission-critical core infrastructure
- An enthusiasm for subscription purchasing: you’re energized by promotions and purchasing systems and are always thinking of ways to optimize them
- Problem solver: you enjoy figuring out complex problems and making processes more efficient
- Excited to translate customer and internal users’ needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and an understanding of the industry landscape
- An experienced product manager with a passion for technology; you’re not just concerned about what we build, but how we build it
- Ability to communicate with engineers and executives in the same breadth
- Committed to Yelp’s mission of connecting people with great local businesses
What You’ll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 25 days paid holiday initially (rising to 29 with service), plus one floating holiday
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences
- Public transportation season ticket loan and £58 per month toward any wellness activity of your choice
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, quarterly offsites, locally roasted coffee, happy hours, and more!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.