Security Systems Program Administrator
Yelp, San Francisco, California, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You'll Do:
- You will administer Yelp Security Systems program in a manner consistent with the guidelines, methods, and operating policies set forth by Security Management.
- You will assist in the security systems development strategy and provide recommendations to Security Management on the ongoing development of the Security Systems Program, including the technology to be utilized.
- You will monitor the state of the systems vendor contracts and the performance of the systems vendors, will be the first level of escalation for resolution of issues, and will provide associated recommendations to Security Management when management action or contractual changes/modifications are required.
- You will ensure that Security Systems Operating Procedures and processes are well documented, kept current, and followed by Security staff.
- You will obtain and maintain a high degree of programming knowledge and skill for all related security systems components.
- You will track the performance of security systems integrators according to established methodology.
- You will ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair needs are addressed and/or assigned to security systems vendors in a timely manner, tracking the satisfactory resolution of all issues.
- You will maintain an accurate inventory of security systems components and spare parts.
- You will oversee vendor installations and upgrades of security equipment to ensure quality and satisfactory completion of vendor work product and to ensure that corporate installation standards have been achieved.
- You will ensure all Testing and Quality Assurance programs are appropriately administered.
- You will notify Security Management of recommendations for the development and advancement of the security systems.
- You will accomplish other security systems tasks as assigned by Security Management.
- You will keep Yelp management updated on the status of security systems projects and issues at assigned sites, making sure any issues resulting in potential security vulnerabilities are communicated swiftly.
Where You Come In:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the security systems field, with specific experience and skills in: Security Systems Technology.
- You have administration experience with Lenel.
- You have security system integration experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experiences; advanced degrees (e.g., Masters in Information Technology) desired.
- You have effective communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- You have strong computer skills in the following, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Incident Report databases, Security Access Control & CCTV systems.
- You have experience documenting controls including the invoice and ROI processes.
What You’ll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid