Senior Account Executive, Yelp Restaurants (Remote, Western Region)
Yelp, Los Angeles, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will manage your own book of business through prospecting & disciplined pipeline management
- You will drive the full sales cycle primarily through inside sales: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, and close the deal
- You will become an expert in Yelp’s full suite of products: Yelp Reservations, Waitlist, Connect and Advertising, and understand the value proposition for each
- You will be knowledgeable of other restaurant solutions available in the market that help restaurant owners grow their business
- You will adapt product recommendations quickly to suit the client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- You will achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
What You'll Need:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and/or 18 months or more of outbound sales experience
- You have experience with restaurant technology (reservation systems, waitlist systems, front-of-house mgmt tools) is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- You have general computer and email proficiency, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- You have a positive attitude and a drive to win
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Compensation base salary is $52,000-$62,000 annually + performance based incentives.
- For more information about US benefits at Yelp, please check out this link.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is not required for this role. We nonetheless encourage all employees to get vaccinated. Employees who are not vaccinated may not visit Yelp’s offices or participate in any in-person work activities, and are not eligible to transfer or be promoted to a role that requires vaccination.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.