Workplace Team Lead
Yelp, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where you come in:
- You will greet Yelp employees and visitors.
- You will triage, direct, and resolve workplace requests.
- You will handle difficult situations professionally, and escalate to People Operations when necessary.
- You will help keep the workplace stocked, clean, and organized.
- You will provide support with: daily desk setups, new hire questions, meeting/event planning, and mailing documents.
- You will oversee the Cafe managing service provider.
- You will partner with the IT and Audio/Visual teams as needed.
- You will manage the office’s floor captain program.
What it takes to succeed:
- You have 3-5 years of facilities management experience in a corporate environment.
- You have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to work cross functionally with other teams while building trust with leadership.
- You are self motivated and passionate about delivering a five star experience.
- You have the ability to assess situations and act accordingly with empathy and urgency.
- You have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or hospitality experience preferred.
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee and dependent coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 9 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of paid parental leave for birthing parents
- Up to 8 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- RRSP and DPSP retirement savings plans
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.