Senior Product Manager - Restaurants (Remote)
Yelp, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Build Restaurant products to help with their front-of-house operations, drive traffic to restaurants, and be the #1 table booking platform on the market.
- Define, communicate, and execute long-term strategy and roadmaps
- Contribute to a thoughtful and cohesive approach to restaurant acquisition and onboarding while creating delightful user experiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Partner closely with design and engineering teams to build and iterate solutions for customer needs.
- Partner closely with go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to launch products, gather customer feedback, and share roadmaps
- Collaborate with other PMs across Yelp to build holistic restaurant product solutions
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in product management. A balance between strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and know their needs the best.
- Great design sense: your wireframes can convey a product vision.
- Passionate about data: you can run your own queries and slice and dice data to bits.
- Excellent in execution: you make things happen.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running A/B tests.
- Comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives.
- Thrive in ambiguity and lead the team to clarity.A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with building data, insights and analytics
- Prior experience with predictive analytics and modeling
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Help the world share their story