What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners- all organized in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp advertising programs through a high volume of outbound sales calls - this role is 100% phone based.
- Become an expert in Yelp’s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of Yelp.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- Bachelor’s degree OR GED/HS Diploma and 3+ successful years in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency- we use Google suite and provide a Mac mini!
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess current US work authorization
Training and Development
- No sales experience? No worries! We offer comprehensive initial two month training with ongoing career development support and opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program*
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry’s leading CRM tool, Salesforce
- Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of SMB
- Starting base salary of $40,000 plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to $1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Usabilla
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Area Cloud Native Services Sales Director
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA
Account Manager, Growth Sales
Pinterest, San Francisco
Enterprise Account Manager - Germany
Account Executive - Belgium
Blue Star Sports
Sales Operations Analyst
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX