- Help strengthen Yelp’s revenue retention by providing exceptional and timely customer support.
- Consult and educate Yelp advertisers by answering a high volume of inbound calls and emails.
- Become an expert in Yelp’s advertising solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success.
- Exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with other Yelp employees.
- Remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals
- Represent Yelp and embody its core values.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of relevant client facing experience.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Experience in account management, sales, advertising, or small business is a plus.
- You have a love for local businesses and understand their importance in local economies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track and complete numerous details.
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner.
- You are a people person - you are approachable and are genuinely curious.
- You are able to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed.
- Strong empathy and active listening skills.
- You have a learner’s mindset. You’re willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You embrace a fast paced and always-changing environment.
So - What’s in it for you?
- We offer our employees initial and ongoing training, a comfortable work environment with shiny Apple computers and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k program with employer match
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Atherton Mill
Warby Parker, Charlotte, NC
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Ad Operations Specialist
Moat, San Francisco
Bonobos, Nashville, TN
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Tysons, VA
Sales Associate, Brooklyn
Bonobos, Brooklyn, NY