Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Operations & Strategy
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
- Partner across Yelp’s business units to deliver strong financial results via analytically driven insights.
- Provide first rate analytic support via hands-on Excel work while leveraging other tools as necessary (SQL, Salesforce, Python, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Yelp’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to cross functional groups.
- Create Tableau dashboards that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing effectiveness and business trends/drivers
- 1-2 years relevant business experience (post college degree) solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank, blue chip technology operating company or private equity fund.
- Quantitative undergraduate degree from leading institution.
- Superior hands-on analytic skills including very strong Excel modeling skills and interest in learning SQL.
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Presence to interact with both executive management and front-line employees.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Government Affairs & Public Policy
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Cost of Revenue Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Casper, New York
Copyright and Content Protection Coordinator
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Analista de Pré-vendas (Pessoa com Deficiência)
Resultados Digitais, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil