Brand Ambassador Duties/Responsibilities:
- As a Brand Ambassador, you'll be selling the idea of Yelp to strangers – that is, friends you haven't met yet! You'll have the opportunity to be creative in getting the word out about Yelp. We'll provide you with all the background, messaging, and facts you'll need, but your tactics for letting the world know about Yelp and how to get the most out of our products are up to you. Don't be afraid to show your wild side; the most effective communications are often the most memorable! P.S. If you have a closet full of creative costumes that you're ready to bust out at a moment's notice, consider yourself a leg up on this gig!
- Must be outgoing and vibrant – you enjoy interacting with people
- Must be self-motivated – you do best when managing your own schedule
- Must be professional – you'll be the face of Yelp out there, be memorable for the right reasons!
- Must be an effective communicator – you'll be educating the public about navigating Yelp's products
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Yext, New York, NY
Partnerships Program Support
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Enterprise Partner Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Brand Partner
Field Marketing Coordinator
GitHub, Remote - US
Director, Revenue Training and Enablement
Vox Media, New York Office