Business Systems Analyst - Workday Reporting and Integrations
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Develop scorecards, dashboards, and reports (Advanced, Matrix, Composite, and BIRT) that effectively depict information in a concise and actionable manner.
- Build advanced reports and dashboards to support Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product.
- Identify, assess , and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas.
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformations, and support 3rd party coding.
- Assist HR Tech team with data gathering, documentation, testing, and communication as new Workday features are rolled out.
- Partner with Global HR Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and other teams to implement new functionality and remedy issues.
- Be inventive in a dynamic work environment.
We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years of Workday reporting experience, in at least two of the following modules: HCM, Benefits, Absence, Compensation, Payroll, Talent or Time Tracking.
- Advanced Workday report writing skills; ability to produce matrix and trended analytics, as well as custom reports using BIRT.
- Experience working with HR and Finance in proactively providing meaningful analytics that the business can use in decision making or that serve as a call to action.
- Experience building and maintaining connectors and custom integrations.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- FSA & HSA Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Regular Team and Department Offsites
- Relocation Available
- Monthly gym subsidy, carpool, and bike-to-work subsidies
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Onsite baristas and unlimited vegan burritos!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.