Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination and escalation of projects and enhancements.
- Focus on Sales and Customer Support tools, particularly in the areas of opportunity management, account/contact management, case management, entitlement management and 3rd party tools.
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions. Develop project scope, estimates and detailed work plans.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Partner with project stakeholders across the business and Corporate Infrastructure by analyzing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).
- 6+ years of technical/business analyst experience.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- Extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- Have the ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary.
- You’re passionate about end user experience.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Data Analytics and Measurement Analyst
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Data Scientist - Content Delivery Network
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Skype for Business Consultant
Catapult Systems, Austin, Texas
Analyst, Programmatic Solutions
Time Inc., New York, NY
Business Operations Analyst
Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA
Director of Research and Development Projects
Summit Public Schools, California Bay Area