Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination and escalation of projects and enhancements.
- You will focus on Sales and Customer Support tools, particularly in the areas of opportunity management, account/contact management, case management, entitlement management and 3rd party tools.
- You will provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions. Develop project scope, estimates and detailed work plans.
- You will own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- You will partner with project stakeholders across the business and Corporate Infrastructure by analyzing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- You will be expected to use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).
- You have 6+ years of technical/business analyst experience.
- You have strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- You have extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- You have the ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
- You consider yourself detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- You hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) - preferred but not necessary.
- You are passionate about end user experience.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.