What You Will Do:
- Lead complex technical projects and a team of software engineers.
- Provide frequent and constructive feedback.
- Roll up your sleeves and code alongside your team when needed.
- Coach and mentor engineers of all experience levels, from new college graduates to senior engineers.
- Participate in the hiring process.
- Foster and grow a fun, diverse and inclusive culture that reflects Yelp’s values.
We Are Looking For:
- You have previous experience as a manager with excellent people management skills and the ability to hire and grow a talented team of engineers.
- You have agile development experience.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, C++, etc.
- You are comfortable working in a Unix environment.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack, Box Notes
Box, Redwood City, CA
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Site Reliability Engineer (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Bottighofen, Munich, Poznan or remote
Customer Quality Manager, India
Software Engineer, Directories Integration (Senior/Staff/Principal)
Okta, Bellevue WA, San Jose CA, San Francisco CA