What You Will Do:
- Lead complex technical projects and a team of software engineers.
- Provide frequent and constructive feedback.
- Roll up your sleeves and code alongside your team when needed.
- Coach and mentor engineers of all experience levels, from new college graduates to senior engineers.
- Participate in the hiring process.
- Foster and grow a fun, diverse and inclusive culture that reflects Yelp’s values.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous experience as a technical lead or manager.
- Agile development experience.
- Command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, C++, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
The Sourcery, Bolt Threads
Sr. Software Engineer (SDK)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Privacy and Civil Liberties Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
IT Support Specialist
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Rubrik, Cork, Ireland