Group Product Manager - Delivery Marketplace
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Lead the food delivery product team within Yelp, including overall metrics, business impact, product vision and roadmap.
- Use data and intuition to define the vision for online food ordering and the product roadmap to get us there.
- Hire and develop a team of Product Managers into strong leaders and help your pms craft their objectives, KPIs and roadmaps.
- Work with other teams to figure out the best way to win in the delivery game and you will be relentless in executing on it.
- Be a product leader within Yelp and help build delivery into a meaningful business.
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Experienced leading teams of PMs: You are personally invested in coaching, mentoring and making great PMs even better.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Ability to bring focus: You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful as well.
- Biased toward action: You are a great collaborator, master disambiguator/simplifier, and are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Managing Producer, Game Design
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Postmates, San Francisco
Product Life Cycle Management Specialist
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Group Product Manager - Ecosystem Partner Platform
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - Strategic Partnerships (SEA)
Dropbox, Seattle, WA