Head of User Experience Research
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Conduct research studies that vary in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies that will dramatically shape our product direction.
- Identify, prioritize and plan studies before executing, synthesizing and communicating your findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Product Management and Product Design teams to identify areas of improvement or feature development.
- Build best practices and processes that empower product teams to self serve some of their needs.
- Collaborate with our data science team to balance quantitative results with qualitative research.
We Are Looking For:
- A user research related degree such as (but not limited to) Human Centered Design, User Research, Interaction Design, Psychology or Philosophy.
- 6+ years of relevant experience conducting end-to-end research studies for a digital platform.
- Experience implementing UX research practices at a relevant technology company.
- A passion for local search, consumer apps and social networking.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Junior Toy Designer
BarkBox, New York, NY
User Operations Associate/Senior Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Production Designer, Testing and Innovation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior UX Designer
PlayStation, San Francisco
Digital Fabricator / Prototyping Lab Manager (Contract)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
User Experience Designer