What You Will Do:
- Conduct research studies that vary in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies that will dramatically shape our product direction.
- Identify, prioritize and plan studies before executing, synthesizing and communicating your findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Product Management and Product Design teams to identify areas of improvement or feature development.
- Build best practices and processes that empower product teams to self serve some of their needs.
- Collaborate with our data science team to balance quantitative results with qualitative research.
We Are Looking For:
- A user research related degree such as (but not limited to) Human Centered Design, User Research, Interaction Design, Psychology or Philosophy.
- 6+ years of relevant experience conducting end-to-end research studies for a digital platform.
- Experience implementing UX research practices at a relevant technology company.
- A passion for local search, consumer apps and social networking.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
Piktochart, Penang, Malaysia
Senior Organizational Designer
Sr Front End Engineer - Originals UI
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Director Service Reliability and Safety
Zoox, San Carlos, CA