What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
- Set policy & best security practices for IT, Operations, partners and 3rd party integrations.
- Lead security education across the organization.
- Participate in incident response and forensics.
- Collaborate with other teams inside of Yelp to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization.
We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response.
- Windows, macOS and Linux administration experience.
- Must be able to participate in 24/7 incident response.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PCI, SOX, and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Ausbildung zum Verfahrensmechaniker für Kunststoff- und Kautschuktechnik (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Mechanical
Fitbit, China - Shanghai
Lead Developer (m/w)
Pinterest Labs Research Intern
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer - Playback and Edge Access Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Front End Developer