What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
- Set policies & best security practices for IT, Infrastructure, and other internal organizations and third party integrations.
- Create, validate and audit access control policies for Yelp systems.
- Lead security education across the organization.
- Participate in incident response, and forensics collection and analysis.
- Coordinate resolution of security issues with other Engineering and IT teams.
- Develop monitoring and alerting capabilities for Yelp internal security systems.
- Collaborate with teams inside of Yelp to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization.
We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate IT infrastructure is a requirement.
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response.
- Corporate network penetration testing experience.
- Passion for educating others about security best practices.
- Participation in 24/7 incident response is required.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PCI, SOX, and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of software vendors and SaaS apps.
- Threat hunting experience in large corporate infrastructure environment.
- Windows, macOS or Linux administration experience.
- Security certifications, such as CISSP.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead DevOps Engineer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Java and Go Senior Developer (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office
Quality Manager, SEA
Senior Manager, HW Engineering
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Junior Java Full Stack Engineer
AppZen, Chandler, Arizona
Java Software Engineer