What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
- Set policy & best security practices for IT, Operations, partners and 3rd party integrations.
- Lead security education across the organization.
- Participate in incident response and forensics.
- Collaborate with teams inside of Yelp to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization.
We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure is a requirement
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response.
- Windows, macOS and Linux administration experience.
- Participation in 24/7 incident response is required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PCI, SOX, and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full Stack Engineer
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Application Security Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
React Native Engineer
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, OTT Applications
Vimeo, Brooklyn, NY
Site Reliability Engineer
Malwarebytes, Remote - Europe