Where You Come In:
- Improve and enhance incident detection and response capabilities
- Identify vulnerabilities through assessments, working with internal partners towards remediation of Yelp’s corporate environment
- Set policies and best security practices for IT, Infrastructure, and other internal organization and third-party integrations
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident detection and response, including scalable forensics
- Design, develop, and operationalize monitoring, correlation, and alerting capabilities for Yelp’s corporate network, infrastructure, and applications to identify suspicious or anomalous behavior
- Participate in incident response and forensics collection and analysis
- Help perform threat modeling across business applications and infrastructure integrations
- Be the security evangelist and drive security awareness across the organization
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Several years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate IT infrastructure
- Active participation in incident response investigations and digital forensics
- Experience leading threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations
- Experience working on building custom tools and solutions to help mature monitoring, detection, and response capabilities, including automating cumbersome manual processes
- Network penetration testing experience
- Passion for educating others in security best practices
- Threat hunting experience in a large corporate infrastructure environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 25 days paid holiday initially, rising to 29 with service
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in events and conferences throughout Europe and the US
- Public transportation season ticket loan and £50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, quarterly offsites, locally roasted coffee, happy hours, and more!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.