Information Security Engineer (London)
Yelp, London, UK
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Implement automation of vulnerability scanning & detection.
- Set policy & best practices for application security and lead security education in the engineering organization.
- Build and deploy automation for monitoring our network, applications, and infrastructure. Find the bad guys.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous work experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Ability to participate in 24/7 incident response.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, current, and emerging browser security models.
- Crypto familiarity including TLS, PKI, and key management.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with PCI and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
- Experience with securing mobile applications.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Sales Engineer- Bay Area or LA
Paxata, Redwood City
Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Washington D.C.
DWH/BI Development Engineer
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston
HealthTap, Palo Alto