What You Will Do:
- Be a key member of the Application Engineering team focused on the delivery and integration of Yelp’s business applications.
- Create custom software and services that automate processes and solve business problems.
- Use APIs and SDKs to integrate and connect third party products and custom built applications.
- Support, upgrade, and maintain 3rd party applications.
- Research and develop solutions using extensive product knowledge.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Work closely with our Technology Delivery team to recommend improvements and feature capabilities that will enhance the end-user experience and drive adoption of the product
We Are Looking For:
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A quick learner with ability to adapt to ever changing service needs and processes.
- Strong initiative to develop solutions and make technical recommendations independently.
- Hands on G-Suite, JIRA, and Confluence administration experience.
- Familiarity with IdP and IAM solutions.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant engineering experience preferred
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Advertiser Experience
Pinterest, San Francisco
Software Engineer – Android
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Cloud - Technical Writer
SF Motors, Mishawaka, IN
Sr. Software Engineer (C#.net, C++, TCP/IP)
thredUP, San Leandro, CA
Data Governance Technical Lead
PlayStation, San Diego, CA