What You Will Do:
- Respond to assigned helpdesk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.
- Be familiar with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and proper response times.
- Phone and inbound ticket queue support for global employee IT service requests.
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response, and communication of any outages or system downtime.
- Participate on Helpdesk team projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specifications.
We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years HelpDesk Technician experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong MacOS Skills Required and Windows Skills Preferred
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk ticketing system, Absolute desktop management software, JAMF.
- Understands ticket process, workflow and queue management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Junior Engineer - Continuous Improvement
HelloFresh, Sydney - Greystanes
Technical Artist Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation, Madison, WI
Engineering Manager - Distributed Systems (London)
Yelp, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Sr. Software Engineer - Growth
thredUP, San Francisco, CA