As a Yelp Marketing Intern You’ll Benefit From:
- Practical experience with new media marketing techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with the Community Manager including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development.
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts.
- As much Yelp marketing schwag as can be swallowed.
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of a Yelp Marketing Intern?
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc).
- Co-managing the Twitter handle and Facebook page.
- Keeping Yelp clean with on-site projects, writing and researching.
- Online community building.
- You live to write and write to live and may help craft super Yelpy copy.
Other Program Details
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
- 8-16 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in the Pittsburgh area
- Interns must have reliable transportation and be 21+, as we'll need your help at bars, clubs and other age-restricted venues.
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience.
- A link to your (full and interesting) Yelp profile – this is your writing sample, so make it snappy!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Intern - Vancouver
Yelp, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Director of Marketing
DoorDash, San Francisco
Manager, Revenue Operations
Contently, New York
Senior Brand Media Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Network Strategy Associate
Oscar, New York
Market Manager - Richmond
Lyft, Richmond, VA