What You Will Do:
- Develop and deploy authentication and security related components of Yelp’s data processing workflows.
- Develop libraries used across multiple Yelp apps for secure communication and data storage.
- Pair with mobile, frontend, and backend teams to architect & develop features in a secure, scalable manner.
We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of best practices in data handling and privacy.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of web infrastructure and distributed systems.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Spot Hero, Chicago
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Staff Frontend Engineer, Enterprise Insights
Box, Redwood City, CA
Mozilla, Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
Software Engineer, Infrastructure Services
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Quality Assurance Analyst