What You Will Do:
- Develop and deploy authentication and security related components of Yelp’s data processing workflows.
- Develop libraries used across multiple Yelp apps for secure communication and data storage.
- Pair with mobile, frontend, and backend teams to architect & develop features in a secure, scalable manner.
We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of best practices in data handling and privacy.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of web infrastructure and distributed systems.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Operations Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Analytics Products (Superset)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Backend Developer (Java) Barcelona
Software Engineer - Android
Highfive, Redwood City
Android Engineer - Core Mobile
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Jr. Systems Administrator
Canopy, Canopy HQ