Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
We’re looking for a senior Product Designer that can help Yelp conquer challenging opportunities across a range of mobile and web products.
Yelp is transforming from the best source of knowledge about local businesses to one that also drives transactions. At Yelp you'll have the opportunity to have a real impact on a product that hundreds of millions of consumers trust to discover and engage with local businesses!
As a senior Product Designer, you'll be responsible for UI/UX design and IxD but also play a key role in ideation, roadmapping, analysis, feature design, and the quality of our products. The team you’ll work with is small, nimble and has a direct impact across the whole product platform. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company!
What You Will Do:
- Create meaningful experiences by delivering UX ,UI & IxD.
- Own and ideate mobile & web products end to end to accomplish bold goals.
- Critically analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Play a key role in the visual design of our language and patterns.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers.
We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years experience creating delightful and engaging products.
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs.
- The ability to communicate with engineers and product managers effectively.
- A creative mindset with a drive to solve complex problems.
- You should love Yelp, but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
Send us examples of some of your design accomplishments and why you want to join the Yelp Team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit