Product Designer - Yelp Reservations
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Champion great user experiences across a variety of platforms.
- Ensure the visual design output of the team is world class.
- Build a recognizable brand presence for Yelp Reservations within the Yelp product.
- Create and evolve the design system that defines our products.
- Ideate new product ideas to accomplish ambitious goals.
- Critically analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers.
- Work with a wide range of people in a fun, collaborative environment.
We Are Looking For:
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs that users love to use.
- A passion for user-centric design.
- The ability to partner with product teams to create world class experiences.
- Proven experience solving difficult design problems across a range of platforms.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior designers, and the ability to get the best out of a range of different team members.
- A balanced colleague willing to fight for the user when required, but can also go into lengthy debates about the merits of pineapple on pizza over lunch.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.