Product Manager - Associate Product Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
- Be part of a small, exclusive class of Associate Product Managers.
- Utilize and develop your design, engineering, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain exposure to each of Yelp’s core products — Consumer, Search, Mobile, Business Owner tools, Revenue, and Community.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Yelp’s PM teams to learn their processes, how they think about product and what problems they’re solving. We want your voice heard.
- Have a mentor — or really, a friend! — in your corner. With a relatively small product team, you will get personalized feedback from our VP of Product.
- Get dedicated time with Yelp’s CEO, who is very involved with the product team.
- Promotion path to PM in 2 years.
- Recent Grad: We are looking for graduating seniors who are ready to enter into the program post-graduation.
- Techie Cred: You should be a CS, Math or EE major with experience building software.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, they’re also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building intuitive sites or apps.
- Passion About The Space: You love the world of social networking, local search, mobile apps, and consumer websites.
- Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News and Twitter as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize you're designing for a non-techie audience.
- A Conditional Love For Yelp: Like a BFF or a tee-ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism — and take it, too.
- A Need For Speed: Daily release cycle? Bring it!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Director, Project Management
Mediamorph, New York
Vorarbeiter/in (Produktionslinien-Lead m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany
Agile Product Owner
Calculation Engineer Flutter & Vibration
Senior Product Manager, Digital Help & Support
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Data Scientist, Product Analytics