What You Will Do:
- Have massive impact on a product used and loved by millions of people around the world.
- Manage the design / build / test / release process end-to-end.
- Strive for product perfection, but love to release and iterate.
- Work with data science and SEO to make data driven decisions.
- Execute partnerships with the top tech companies in the world, for example Apple, Uber, etc.
- Own key metrics for new user acquisition and existing user retention.
- Propose, lead and analyze experiments to acquire and retain Yelp users.
We Are Looking For:
- A love for the world of local, social networking, search and consumer sites/apps.
- Experience managing high profile consumer applications for 3+ years.
- Solid analytical skills and intuition.
- Strong eye for UX.
- Understanding that you're building for a non-techie audience and what that requires.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
- A passion for daily release cycle!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Product Strategy Associate
Codecademy, New York
Group Product Manager - Ecosystem Partner Platform
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer - Intern - Winter
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Director, Product Management - Content Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Vice President of Product, Attractions and Rentals
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA or San Francisco, CA