Product Manager - Transactions
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Make data driven decision to define the product roadmap that accelerates growth for transactions.
- Connect with our customers regularly through user and market research with both Yelp users and our business owners.
- Build products that affect both the consumer and the business owners.
- Partner with Business and Corporate Development to identify potential partners and opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features and issues.
- Manage the design/build/test/release/measure process end-to-end.
- Develop a product from ideation to shipping it out the door.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Appreciation for the core need to bring local transactions online.
- Experience managing high profile consumer applications for 3+ years.
- CS or engineering degree, preferably combined with an MBA.
- Ability to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Understanding of the fact that you’re designing for a non-techie audience.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
- A love for daily release cycle, but still rock steady with stability and uptime.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, R&D
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Product Designer, Growth
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Technical
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Intern (Hamburg)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Senior Product Manager