Software Engineer - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- In conjunction with our BSAs, determine the best possible solution we can deliver.
- Design and build new systems for our sales teams using the Salesforce platform.
- Build APIs and integrations with third party systems.
- Leverage the latest and greatest Salesforce.com features.
- Advocate best practices for Salesforce.com development.
What We are Looking For:
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com development experience required.
- 1+ years of experience programming in systems outside of Salesforce.com.
- Strong command of Salesforce technologies: Apex, Visualforce, and declarative development.
- Excited about challenges of working at scale in a large Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce Developer certifications.
- Experience with Unix-like systems.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Materials Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX
Confluent, Palo Alto
Sr. Technical Program Manager, Database
Box, Redwood City, CA
Back End Python Developer
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ
Senior Multidisciplinary Team Leader, Platform
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Esports/Competitive Gaming Summer Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA