What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Account Executive, Sales - Redwood City
Highfive, Redwood City
Sales Development Representative
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Rocketrip, San Francisco
Senior Account Manager (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY
VP, Customer Success Enablement
CipherHealth, New York, NY