Senior Business Systems Analyst - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Finance skills, knowledge and expertise to support a global Oracle version R12 environment.
- Provide mentorship to Business Partners on Industry standards on Accounting functions within Oracle Applications space in terms of Acquisitions.
- Actively identify and propose scalable application features and functionality that improves accounting process and overall Oracle Finance application user experience.
- Capture and formalize business requirements, prepare design documents and create detailed test plans related to new enhancements.
- Partner and coordinate with developers and 3rd party hosting provider on executing Oracle solutions.
- Plan and conduct regression tests, user acceptance tests, and data validations.
- Manage the Oracle SR (Service Requests) process and assist with the planning and testing of updates and patches.
- Develop and maintain training materials and job aides.
- Conduct end user training.
- Develop and maintain functional specifications for custom reports and processes
- Partner closely with Finance & Accounting on diligently troubleshooting and resolving Oracle R12 application related issues.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Minimal 5-7 years of providing functional and analytical abilities to support and configure Oracle R12 applications, including experience with Oracle EBS modules GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, PO required.
- Deep expertise in Oracle Multi-Org functionality
- Experience in application implementation methodologies and process.
- Deep understanding of Excel, proficient with data analysis
- Deep understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Ensures SOX and compliance standards are met in all work performed.
- Build strong relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Nextdoor, San Francisco
Senior Legal Counsel – Litigation & Regulatory
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Lincoln International, London
Foursquare, New York
Senior Financial Analyst
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA or Austin, Texas