What You Will Do:
- Design and implement new tools and frameworks that will improve the development process for dozens of iOS engineers.
- Think holistically about the health, structure, and performance of our iOS apps and find ways to improve them.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Experience automating iOS builds and releases with tools like Jenkins, Unix shell scripting, xcodebuild, and Fastlane.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Content Acquisition Engineering - Senior Software Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Technical Lead Consultant
Mobile Lead Software Engineer in Test
Strava, San Francisco, CA - Strava HQ
Database Engineer - Data Stores Engineering
Shopify, North America, Anywhere
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden
Wish, San Francisco, United States