Software Engineer - iOS Infrastructure
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement new tools and frameworks that will improve the development process for dozens of iOS engineers.
- Think holistically about the health, structure, and performance of our iOS apps and find ways to improve them.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us take on brand new challenges.
- Be a part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Deep understanding of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Experience automating iOS builds and releases with tools like Jenkins, Unix shell scripting, xcodebuild, and Fastlane.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, proven contribution to F/OSS projects.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Programmatic Analyst
Teads, New York
Software Engineer Internship (Fall Term)
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)
Software Development Engineer - Test
Lead Environment Artist
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley
Part Time Desktop Support Admin, Contract
PlayStation, Waterloo, ON