Software Engineer - Messaging Team (iOS)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing business-to-consumer messaging experience.
- Insist on a consistent and responsive user experience for every one of our users.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Network Engineer - I (JR0005450)
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Head of Technical Operations
Moat, New York
Java Software Engineer (Contractor)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Principal Security Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Software Engineer