Software Engineer - Mobile Android
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the Android platform and client/server technologies.
- Insistence on a consistent and responsive user experience.
- Test-driven development.
- Eager to embrace challenges with scalability, reliability, internationalization, and performance.
- A passion for Yelp and its mission to connect people with great local businesses.
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Pointers to mobile apps you've built.
- Familiarity with tablet development (Android, Kindle).
- Experience writing server-side APIs.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Keep learning & growing - show us you crave new knowledge and challenges!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
White Box QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Lead Data Engineer
Application Security Engineer - Mobile
Shopify, Ottawa, Montreal
Friending Backend Software Engineering Manager
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Senior Software Engineer - Browser Player
Netflix, Los Gatos, California