Software Engineer - Productivity Engineering
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
We Are Looking For:
- Able to design and build systems that are simple and scale.
- In-depth experience (3+ years) in Programming and Services Oriented Architecture.
- 1-3 years experience with Kafka, Data Processing, Data Pipelines, and Data structures.
- Command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, C++, etc.
- Comprehensive computer-science fundamentals.
- Excitement about the challenges of data.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- Experience mentoring newer engineers.
- Love of Python.
- Full stack ninja.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Command-line scripting skills.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Wink, New York
Production Engineer, Live & Multi-Camera Production, Studio Technologies
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Front-End Developer
AKQA, San Francisco
Security DevOps Engineer
Technical Account Manager -API
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Scribd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada