What You Will Do:
- Develop and deploy authentication and security related components of Yelp’s website and mobile apps.
- Develop libraries used across multiple Yelp apps for secure communication and data storage.
- Pair with mobile, frontend, and backend teams to architect and develop features in a secure, and scalable manner.
- Validate and remediate vulnerabilities reported in our bug bounty.
We Are Looking For:
- While previous application security experience is a plus, we are looking for strong software generalists first, with an interest in application security.
- Understanding of HTML5, current, and emerging browser security models.
- Understanding of PKI and key management.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with securing iOS and Android applications.
- Security research or pen testing experience.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Network Engineer – F5 (Contractor)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Full-Time Office Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Graphics/ Engine Programmer
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/w)
Software Engineer - Email
BounceX, New York