Software Engineer - Yelp Reservations Mobile (iOS)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing restaurant front of house management experience.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us take on new challenges.
- Deliver rock-solid stability to handle the in-service demands of the busiest, most popular restaurants.
- Be a part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Deep understanding of the iOS platform (objective-c or swift, preferably both), including having shipped production commercial applications.
- Passion for building iOS applications for businesses.
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Familiarity with Core Data is a huge plus.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Engineer, OIN
Okta, Toronto, CAN
Senior Technical Ruby on Rails Lead
The Sourcery, CounterFind
Cryptography Engineer Internship
Cloudflare, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Channels Sales Engineer- Chicago
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Ruby Backend Developer (HCMC)
Piktochart, Ho Chi Minh