Software Engineer - Yelp Reservations Mobile (iOS)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing restaurant front of house management experience.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Deliver rock-solid stability to handle the in-service demands of the busiest, most popular restaurants.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (objective-c or swift, preferably both), including having shipped production commercial applications.
- Passion for building iOS applications for businesses.
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Familiarity with Core Data is a big plus.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer: Backend (Fleet)
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Program Manager
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Features
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Lead Software Developer
Desarrolladores/as - Developers