Enterprise Account Executive (East Region) - Remote
Yelp, Boston, MA
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will have an impact on Yelp’s Enterprise business, which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will have a solid understanding of our clients' business objectives and challenges and align with Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales and digital conversions to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 4+ years experience in Mid-Market, National, or Enterprise Sales
- You have experience and success prospecting new business and growing a diverse contact set across an account
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
- You have strong time management and creative problem solving skills
- You are a self-starter
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are able to travel 30% of the time
What You’ll Get:
- Target base salary is 90K plus performance based incentives (uncapped commission)
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.