You will be
- Responsible for general direction of the Yelp brand voice and overall strategy.
- Concepting and crafting original, diverse copy for multiple teams, including product, local events, digital advertising, email, video, social media, and PR.
- Collaborating with our Art Director and design team to support and promote our brand - to various audiences across multiple channels.
- Providing strategic insight and creative inspiration.
- Managing and developing our team of copywriters and be a leader whose passion for breakthrough work is contagious.
- Paying close attention to impact, including growth in brand and digital metrics.
- 8+ years of experience penning dynamic copy and editing with an eagle eye for detail.
- Experience managing a team of copywriters.
- A strong sense of Yelp’s voice and what the company stands for.
- A profound love for local communities around the world.
- Successful presenting ideas to colleagues of all levels.
- Thrives on working with tight deadlines and has experience in a brand-focused environment.
- In-house marketing or agency experience, ideally with some ecommerce or retail exposure
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Associate Network Advertising Specialist (Contract)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Digital Marketing Assistant
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office
Manager, Digital Marketing Capabilities - Consumer Marketing + Revenue
Time Inc., New York, NY
Ad Operations Associate
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Marketing Intern, The Bump
XO Group, New York
Sr. Social Listening Researcher, Consumer Insights
Netflix, Los Angeles, California