Copywriter - Yelp Transaction Platform
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
- Own projects and workstreams, bringing creative ideas, content and concepts to life
- Collaborate with partners on the creative team (strategists, designers, art directors) to develop concepts across various channels and platforms including email and digital
- Translate strategic direction from creative briefs into powerful and impactful communications
- Write clear, persuasive, compelling and original copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action
- Establish a consistent brand voice across the consumer/channels experience.
- A four-year degree in advertising, marketing, english, or related field
- 3-5 years of copywriting, conceptualization, editing, and the correct use of “you’re/your” in text messages
- Experience with writing for multiple consumer touch points across digital marketing touch points
- Experience developing copy/concept of creative from inception through completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and team/collaboration skills.
- Please send writing samples as well as a link to your digital portfolio
- Agency experience preferred, ideally with some ecommerce or retail exposure
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.