Technical Recruiter (m/f/d) (Remote)
Yelp, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Work with engineering managers in Germany and the UK to thoroughly understand our technical positions and recruiting needs.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process, including screening resumes, posting open requisitions on relevant job boards, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the on-boarding process.
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g., social networking, internet research, regular networking at events).
- Establish and own relationships with relevant developer communities; opportunities for establishing a university pipeline possible.
- Work with other members of the recruiting team to track goals, metrics, and performance of the team.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Previous full-cycle recruiting experience or sourcing experience in a technical recruiting role. Experience at technical staffing firms, start-ups, or successful technology companies is a plus!
- High level of comfort around engineers and other technical people and the ability to talk tech with them.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no fear of networking and public speaking.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, a collaborative team, and a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase plan.
- 30 days paid vacation per year plus one floating holiday.
- €150 monthly reimbursement to help cover remote working expenses.
- €89 caregiver reimbursement to support dependent care for families.
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays.
- Regular 3-day Hackathons, bi-weekly learning groups, and productivity spending to support and encourage your career growth.
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences.
- Complementary elective German lessons for international employees.
- €67 per month to use toward qualifying wellness expenses.
- Quarterly team offsites.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.