Software Engineer - iOS (m/f/d) (Remote)
Yelp, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Build new features in the Yelp app to connect people with great local businesses.
- Improve and iterate on existing functionality to reliably give our users a smooth experience.
- Mentor other engineers and share the skills you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us take on brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Several years of relevant industry experience.
- An understanding of the iOS platform (Swift).
- Experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- An eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
What You’ll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, a collaborative team, and a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase plan.
- 30 days paid vacation per year plus one floating holiday.
- €150 monthly reimbursement to help cover remote working expenses.
- €89 caregiver reimbursement to support dependent care for families.
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays.
- Regular 3-day Hackathons, bi-weekly learning groups, and productivity spending to support and encourage your career growth.
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences.
- Complementary elective German lessons for international employees.
- €67 per month to use toward qualifying wellness expenses.
- Quarterly team offsites.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.