Partner Sales Consultant (Remote, West Region)
Yelp, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will establish a collaborative business relationship between Yelp and SMB (primarily local) agencies and their advertisers.
- You will consistently deliver new partner-driven revenue every quarter, exceeding sales targets.
- You will lead the partnership and deal-origination process, managing each step from strategy/planning, pipeline development, outreach, implementation, and ongoing growth.
- You will create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Yelp’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- You will represent Yelp as a spokesperson and evangelist at industry events.
- You will contribute to the evolving vision of Yelp's advertising partner program.
- You will develop and manage partner relationships to ensure over-achievement of assigned goals.
- You will map out agency structure and identify key decision makers, budget owners and the agencies’ decision making process.
- You will engage with agencies on an ongoing basis to foster relationships, validate advertisers needs and keep Yelp’s partnership top of mind.
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- You will come to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to win.
- #LI-REMOTE #LI-TU1
What It Takes to Succeed:
- You have a minimum 5-8 years of experience in agency & partner sales, BD or digital sales role
- You have experience with advertising products, APIs, and channel programs across the industry such as Google, Bing, or Facebook (preferred)
- You have demonstrated success in hitting sales goals in a previous position
- You have a strong network of tech industry contacts, ranging from startups to established brands.
- You possess influential communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations, and listening.
- You have a passion for Yelp’s product, as well as other consumer internet/mobile products.
- You have a flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- You consider yourself to be self-motivated, a team player and has a strong drive to exceed targets
- You are okay with travel as needed
What You'll Get:
- Target salary is 90K plus performance based incentives (uncapped commission).
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.